Friday, October 29, 2010

boo hoo

friends, i have a problem. this stupid virus has come back to bite me in the ass joints just when i thought i had it taken care of. every joint is swollen and all hurty, which makes it hard to do anything, which means i've hardly been able to lift baby butterbean, much less type the rest of my halloweenie posts! 

so i'm surrendering. i'm waving the white flag. i'm giving up on the blog posts for the next few days until i feel better.

hopefully come monday i won't have such a hard time typing and i'll have some extremely adorable pics of baby butterbean's first halloween.

i hope y'all have a spooktacular (and safe!) halloween. eat lots of candy and drink lots of jello shots for me! i'll be on my couch pretending that my anti-inflammatories are actually candy corn.



happy halloween y'all!!!

4 comments:

mylittlebecky said...

dear beans, i would like some adorable costumey pictures of a tiny babeh. thank you. also, i hope your joints have straightened up and stopped being such swollen assholes. love, becky
ps swollen assholes sounds kinda gross. sorry about that.

Butterbean said...

dear becky, your wish is my command. no, seriously, you posted this at 5:26 pm and as you were writing it, i was publishing my new post. complete with pictures. check the time stamp. ka-pow. i'm so good.

Anonymous said...

Hello to every one, the contents present at this web page are genuinely amazing for people
experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.
my webpage - piano lessons

Anonymous said...

I believe what you posted made a lot of sense. However, what about this?

what if you typed a catchier title? I am not suggesting your content isn't good., however suppose you added something that makes people want more? I mean "boo hoo" is a little boring. You could glance at Yahoo's home page and see how they create
post headlines to get viewers to click. You might add a related video or a pic or two to get readers interested about everything've written. Just my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more interesting.
Also see my webpage :: Koti Bodrumista

Pin It button on image hover