Friday, October 15, 2010

day two of the truths

day two: something you love about yourself

once again, the answer to this depends on whether we're talking physically or behaviorally.

physically? i love my smile. i'm not one to give someone a fake smile, so if you see me smile, you know it's genuine. 

behaviorally, i love that i am all about doing things my own way. when it comes to doing something, i normally research the best ways to do it, and then come up with something all on my own by combining two or three different strategies. if that doesn't work, i go back to square one and start over. now, don't get me wrong, i know when to eventually ask for help, but i love the satisfaction of coming up with a solution all on my own.

so, what do you love about yourself? 

2 comments:

mylittlebecky said...

i love research! and making your own way. excellent. :)

B said...

:D

I love that too, if for no other reason than I know I can survive if D drives me so nutso I chuck his ass...just kidding.

Pin It button on image hover