Monday, October 25, 2010

we now interrupt your truths

i'm breaking all the rules. i'm taking a break from the 30 days of truth. why? because baby butterbean and i haven't felt well lately, she's got an ear infection and i've got a virus. so we're pretty much just being lazy today, and i really can't think all truthfully. also, since halloween is in less than a week, i figure i'll do halloweenie posts for the rest of the week. but this isn't a halloweenie post. this is about love. blog love to be exact! 

the wonderful B over at unexpectedly expecting baby gave me this award: 



a long time ago, and i've been a really bad blogger and haven't thanked her for it or passed it along! thankfully she loves me, so i'm sure she'll overlook the fact that i've waited this long to do so.

alright, here's how this works:

1) thank the blogger who gave you the award (thanks B!)

2) sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation and experience using five words

ok, philosophy? make someone laugh (or at least try). motivation and experience? stress-reliever (that counts as one word, right?) and wonderful!

3) pass it on to five bloggers who you feel have real substance 

first we have katie over at fashion's maven. lemme tell ya, this girl rocks. she's got ah-maz-zing style. plus, she's a bama fan, so obviously she's got good taste all around!

next there's ks over at while we're waiting. i should confess that i've given her an award before, but i love her so much that i had to give her another one! she's smart, funny, she shares my love for vampires, and she believes you should eat dessert first. i mean, come on, what's not to love!? 

and then there's melissa over at my biblical journey, or, as i like to call her melly melly dee. cause it sounds mo' gangsta. and that's how we roll. i met her on the twit  initially, and didn't even know that she blogged! but now i do, and so do you! seriously, go check her out.

up next we've got ms. salti over at tales from the salti peaks. i love this lady!! she's funny, she's random and she posts the most awesome pics from all of her awesome adventures. she's just down right awesome. she's the awesomesauce. you get it, right?

then there's kimi over at live, laugh, love your guts. i have been stalking reading her blog for awhile now, and i adore her! i want a mini version of her to carry around in my pocket so i can hear something funny whenever i need it. that's not weird, right?

and, although i know i was only supposed to give out this award to five bloggers, i couldn't leave out my girl becky from mylittlebecky. i told y'all i was breaking all the rules. anyvajazzle, becky's the peanut butter to my jelly. she's also baby butterbean's godmother of badassness. yes, there is such a thing. go check her out, i guarantee that you'll love her! 

alright peeps, head on over to these wonderful blogs and give them a little love!

5 comments:

~KS said...

You rock my world... thank you!!
And I hope you and little butterbean feel better soon... although there's no shame in being lazy. It's my favorite way to trudge through life :)

Kimi said...

I have never laughed so hard as I just did at the thought of a mini version of me you can carry around in your pocket. That is classic!!!! You totally made my day...and it's Monday so that is double hard to do today. Cause I think Monday is an awful, heartless, bitch of a day.

Thanks so much for thinking of me. I'm super flattered and so grateful.

Melissa (A Gracious Calm) said...

Thank you very much. :)

Erica said...

What a fun award! Thanks for thinking of me! I can't get on blogger at the office and it makes me crazy, so I'll get this all ready to go and then post it tomorrow night. Deal? Deal! Hope you and the little one feel better soon!

Katie said...

Thank you so much! This definitely brightened my day! Added it to my awards page :) And RTR, of course!

Pin It button on image hover