Monday, November 22, 2010

damn you truths

i just realized that i haven't finished the stupid thirty days of truth. i have terrible ocd, so as much as i'd like to abandon this chore, i cannot. so, i'm going to pull a becky and finished them all in one post. 

ready? k, here goes:

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

a girl named emily made my life hell in junior high. because i developed early and had 
boobs. but i won in the long run because i have gorgeous boobies and to this day she's still as flat as a 2 x 4. in yo face, ugly emily.

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

my best friend molly. we were inseparable when we were in junior high and part of high school. then i started dating someone and made my life all about him and molly and i eventually stopped hanging out. we still talk occasionally, but not near as much as i'd like and we only see each other about once a year.  

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

my friend justin. our relationship is so complicated, and we really are toxic to one another. we just can't seem to stop being friends.

Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

my amazing wit. haha. no, seriously, most of the compliments i get are on my smile. it's radiant yo

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.

my belching skills. people just don't appreciate how good i am.

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)

dear n'sync, you helped me get through those horrid early teens. thanks boys. love, me

Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)

dear big brother, you were supposed to be someone who i could look up to. instead, you just ended up sucking as a sibling. wish we could be closer. love, me

Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

i could say something like baby butterbean, or the hubs, which would be true, but let's be honest, 
i can't go without my phone. i think i'd probably die.

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

sodas. i went for about 6 months without them, and to tell you the truth, i wasn't as addicted to them as i thought i was. then for some reason i started drinking them again. maybe i'll quit again.

Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.

to kill a mockingbird. period.

Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.

why can't they get married? why shouldn't they have every legal right that straight folks have?

Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

i'm a religious person, i believe in God, and i plan on raising baby butterbean as a christian. and that's pretty much all i have to say about that. i don't care what other people have to say about it, everyone has the right to believe whatever they feel like believing. i'm not going to shove my beliefs down your throat and no one else should either.

Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.

drugs are bad, m'kay? alcohol is good if you're of age and are responsible about it. always have a designated driver. don't i sound like a mature adult?

Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

is it a fight over something silly, like the jersey shore? if so, you can bet your ass that i'm shaggin it to the hospital to be with them. now, if it was major, like they harmed me or my family, then hell no, i'm at home with my feet propped up drinking my glass of sangria.

Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.

i regret some things that i never did, but i don't regret anything i've done.

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.

i wish i had traveled more pre-marriage and pre-baby.

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

i'm skipping this one. cause i'm a rebel. rules can't hold me down.

Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

apparently my number hasn't been called yet.

Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

i think everyone has thought about it once or twice, has it been to the point where i'd actually attempt it? no. my life has been pretty good for the last 25 years.

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?

i'm a mommy to a pretty awesome little girl.

Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

uh, well, seeing as how i have a child already, i'm pretty sure we all know the answer to this one.

Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

i'd like to be healthier. eat healthier and exercise more, because i want to set a good example for my daughter.

Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

dear self, you're purty awesome, keep up the good work. i love ya man. love, me


aaaaand, i'm done. phew. the truth is hard man. alright, now that i have that behind me, maybe i can get back to blogging about things that don't make my head hurt.

5 comments:

mylittlebecky said...

finished! highfive! now give up sodas again with me. :)

andygirl said...

heart you hard, OCD girl!

incidentally, I had the opposite problem in jr high. I was flat and my best friend to told whole school I stuffed my bra and they all called me Charmin. thing is, if I stuffed? wouldn't I have had *something*? sigh. still flat. okay with it.

Liz said...

8 made me laugh and 18 makes me like you a lot more!

Ms. Salti said...

Good job. I did #1 and didn't follow through on the rest. Maybe I will... maybe I won't. The option is open. You should do the playlist one as a separate blog post if you need some inspiration.

Butterbean said...

soooo, i'm really late on the replies to the comments, sorry guys!!

becky: alright, when we gonna do this?

andy: at least you can go out in public without a bra!!

liz: i don't see why more people don't agree with me!!

salti: i would tell you that you should finish, cause i love reading these, but really? it's a pain in the ass to participate in! and some of the truths are a real bitch.

Pin It button on image hover