Monday, December 6, 2010

daily truth

did you see the pigs fly by? well, you must have, seeing as how i'm posting twice in one day!

anyvajazzle, in my quest to make this blog into something more, i figured i'd start something new. i'm sure i'm not the first to think about it, but we'll just say that this was all my idea, 'kay?

i'll try to post a "daily truth" every day. i can't promise that i'll post everyday, because, come on, we all know i'm a busy woman. who likes to nap. and i'll probably forget every now and then. but the point is, that i will try. "a" for effort, right? ok, on to today's truth:



hope everyone has a great monday (ha!) and be sure and let me know what you want me to blog about!

1 comment:

~KS said...

LOVE that quote... wonder what my song would be right now??

Pin It button on image hover