Tuesday, December 7, 2010

hawt daddy

i know i said i was only going to post my daily truth, but then? i saw this. and this? made me drool. see for yourself:


that's twilight's cam gigandet and his daughter. apparently this was a while back, and as always, i'm late to the game, but i figure, it's never too late to swoon over a hottie.

anyvajazzle, the reason this is so hot is he's wearing his absolutely precious daughter. i've never, ever, ever, never seen a man wear their child, in fact, i don't know many women that do. most men i know think this isn't "manly" enough. pfft, whatevs. this makes cam a very hot dad in my eyes. i mean, he's hot on his own, but add an adorable little girl in a sling, and you've got yourself a bona fide stud. roawr. need further proof?


you can't deny it, hot dudes are even hotter when they're good dads. lawd have mercy.

so what do y'all think? what makes for a hot dad?

5 comments:

B said...

I'm not in the market for another baby, but holy f I'd have his in a heartbeat!!!

So, funny story. One day I'm at HEB all single-mother style with A in her sling. There, next to me in the produce aisle, is a man all single-dad style with his similarly aged baby in a sling. It was all I could do not to jump his bones. SWOON.

Katie said...

Definitely hot!

andygirl said...

the dads here in PDX do that. I swoon every time. nothing hotter than a man with a baby.

Jen said...

I'm a mushy puddle over here. ::swooooooon::

Ms. Salti said...

Whew! I'm fanning myself over here. He's in Burlesque and I can't wait to see it!

I love to see big, burly men with cute, little babies. It melts my heart!

Pin It button on image hover