Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Letters From Home

The lovely Summer over at Athena In The Middle wrote a post the other day about starting a pen pal project and I thought it was a genius idea, so, I emailed her immediately and told her that I wanted in!

And here's the best part, she made a nifty little badge so anyone can join in!


Who wants to be snail mail buddies? 

I get so tired of finding nothing but junk mail and bills in my mailbox every day. I'd love to find a note from one of my readers! So, email me {lilmissbutterbean at g to the mail dot com} and let's exchange addresses. You can send anything your heart desires, a post card from your town, a long letter, you can even follow in Summer's footsteps and send a recipe, and I'll send something back to you!

And if you want your readers to join in, just grab the badge and let them know what's going on.

1 comment:

B said...

YES! I love these types of things! Snail mail rocks - plus, we need to give some love to the post office so they won't shut down on Saturdays because with all the online shopping I've been doing lately, that would SERIOUSLY bum me out.

Pin It button on image hover