Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Southern Shenanigans

So, I didn't tell y'all the other day since I was doing the birthday recap, but I had an amazing weekend.

Why?

Because I met the oh-so-adorable Kora Bruce from Dixie Lust!! This is where you all get very jealous of me because, she? Is kick ass. Like, seriously. 

Now, here's the story, I've been lurking following Miss Kora for about a year and a half now. Her blog is wonderful, she writes the greatest shiz around, and it seems like she's always having adventures. She's been to Houston a few times since I became her personal stalker a fan of hers, but we couldn't ever get together, so finally, a few weeks ago, she said she was coming to town and wanted to have a tweet up. (Of course I follow her on the twit, I just can't get enough of her cajun cuteness!) And since then I've been pretty much geeking out with excitement. 

Anyvajazzle, Saturday rolled around and I was supposed to go to Dallas that morning to see my other favorite person, Becky, but our power was out that morning, so I didn't get to go. That pretty much dampened the whole day. But, the electricity came back on that afternoon and there was no way I was missing going to Houston! 


(on a side note, I'm so sorry I didn't make it to see you Becky! Can we hang out sometime in the next few weeks??)

So, I got dressed and off I went to a hipster dive bar to meet up with some of the most awesome people in the world! 

Let me say, Houston is the shizzy. Seriously. It's my new favorite city. I had no idea it was such a cool place! I thought it was full of 80 year old oil tycoons, hobos, and gangstas. I'm going on the record and saying that I was dead wrong. Houston has a vibe almost like Austin. It has a kick ass music scene and everyone has their own style. I want to marry Houston and have it's babies. And the bar that we went to? I really thought I'd stick out like a sore thumb, but I didn't feel awkward at all. Which is saying a lot, since I feel awkward on a daily basis.

It really was a damn good time. I haven't been out since my birthday, and I haven't been out to a bar in even longer. Everyone that I met was insanely nice and hilarious as hell. And if it's possible, I love Kora Bruce even more!

I can't wait to go back, but until then, I have a little souvenir from our southern shenanigans. 

Photo booth fun

8 comments:

Summer {athena in the middle} said...

the two of yous = fabulous!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

I love that picture of the Houston sign - so cool. (I'm behind on my blog reading) Sounds like you had a ton of fun!

basma gaber said...

شركات عزل مائي

شركة مكافحة حشرات جدة

تنظيف فلل بالدمام

شركات مكافحة الحشرات فى الرياض

افضل شركة تنظيف بالخرج




here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

here

basma gaber said...

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام

basma gaber said...

شركة القمة لنقل العفش بالرياض

شركات نظافة بالرياض

كشف تسربات بالرياض

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض

شركة البستان للتنظيف بالرياض

شركة تنظيف بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض

شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض

شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض

شركة القحطاني لرش المبيدات بالرياض

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

نقل اثاث

افضل شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض

شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض

شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

شركة الشامل مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

basma gaber said...

1. شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

2. شركة نظافة بالرياض

3. شركة عزل خزانات

4. عزل اسطح بالرياض

5. شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

6. شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

7. شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض

8. شركة تنظيف بالرياض

9. شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

10. شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض

11. شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

12. شركة غسيل خزانات بالرياض

basma gaber said...

شركة عزل أسطح بالدمام

شركة عزل أسطح بالدمام

نقل عفش بالمدينة

شركة عزل أسطح بالرياض

شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض

اسعار نقل العفش بالرياض

شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة

شركات تنظيف المنازل في جدة

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض

شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض


basma gaber said...

شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض

شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام

شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام





Pin It button on image hover