Friday, April 1, 2011

Fitness Friday

This is going to be a quick update seeing as how it's already 8:30 at night and I'm at dinner.

This week? Wasn't that great. I went four days (Saturday-Tuesday) without working out. I fell off the bandwagon. But, I climbed right back up on Wednesday. I'm most likely going to have to restart my ten days on level one, but, I'm ok with that because I know that even though I bit the dust, I got right back up and started again. And, I know that I'm making progress because it's getting easier.

I've also noticed that I'm feeling better. Not just healthier, but, honestly, more fit. And? sexier. Shhh, don't tell. (And don't laugh!) Eating healthier is getting easier and I'm finding myself making better food choices without even thinking about it.

So, even though I technically was a shredhead failure this week, I'm still considering this week to be a success. Now hopefully I can stay on the shred wagon instead of on the ground behind it!!

Here's hoping all of you have a great weekend!

Xoxo


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Melissa (A Gracious Calm) said...

Way to go dear. :) You show that shred wagon who's boss!

Pin It button on image hover