Thursday, April 21, 2011

ShanaLogic Love

As we all know, I'm always behind the times on all things popular, and it appears that once again, I'm late to the party on this one. I just happened to come across the ShanaLogic site today, and I've already fallen in love with everything on the site, and from what I hear through the grapevine, this little shop has been all the rage for awhile. Anyway, just in case someone who follows my little blog hasn't seen the awesomeness of ShanaLogic, I figured I'd post a few of the things that I'm currently coveting!
This camera ring is absolutely adorbs. And only $8!

Sprouting Seedling Necklace so simple, yet so beautiful


Portable Robot Love

For my inner nerd

If you know about my twitter addiction, you know that I need these.

This would be soooo cute in Baby Butterbean's bed

See!? I told you their stuff was absolutely amazing! Now, what are you waiting for? Get over there and buy me something!

Pee Ess - The March of Dimes March for Babies walk is in two weeks, and this is me, begging for your help. I know, it's not pretty. If you can donate, please do, if you can pass the word along, please do. Anything helps! (And thank you in advance!)

*Let it be known that this "review" was not sponsored in any way. ShanaLogic has no idea who I am, or even that I'm writing about the site. I simply saw things that I adored and decided to blog about it. The End.*

2 comments:

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Cute shop!

B said...

Take comfort in the fact that I was the last to know, since this is the first I've heard if the shop!

Pin It button on image hover