Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Confessions

Happy Sunday loverlies!! Guess what? It's time again for a little Sunday confessional.

1) It's currently 2:30 in the afternoon. I'm still in sweats and a tshirt. I win at weekend lounging.

2) Today I'm a big ol' healthy eater failure. I've had eggs and bacon, and popcorn. And I don't regret one bit of it.

3) I still haven't done the dishes from breakfast this morning. That may not be a big deal to some, but that never happens around here. Except on lazy days like today.

So tell me, what's your Sunday Confession? Promise I won't judge!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Christine Marie said...

1) I had chocolate chip pancakes and bacon for breakfast.

2) I had birthday cake and ice cream for lunch. For dessert..I had a brownie.

3) We celebrated my son's bday today & even though every year he says "it was the best birthday ever, mom!" sometimes I wonder if he means it, or he says it cuz he thinks it makes me happy. Either way, I love it.

4) After spending a day with my & my husband's families...I feel super lucky.

Also...screw the dishes. lol!

Ms. Salti said...

How about a Saturday confession? I didn't do a damn thing of value all day long. Even took a 3 hour nap! That NEVER happens on a Saturday for me!

Pin It button on image hover