Thursday, April 21, 2011

A-Z Stuff You Wanted To Know About Me

Apparently this is circling around the Blogosphere, but I saw it over at my girl Ms. Salti's place, who snagged it from the lovely Jules, and thought it was cute, so I figured I'd play along. Mostly because I've got nothing else to do, but partly because I know y'all are dying to know more about me. Now pay attention, there will be a pop quiz at the end.

A. Age:
25

B. Bed size:
California King

C. Chore you dislike:
Washing dishes. And that includes unloading the dishwasher

D. Dogs:
Dixie (how redneck, no?) and Corona (how alcoholic, no?)

E. Essential start to your day:
As much as I hate to admit it, besides the normal trip to the loo, I have to have my social media fix. Twitter, email, and tumblr.

F. Favorite color:
Purple and green. But not together. Unless it's Mardi Gras!

G. Gold or silver:
Silver

H. Height:
5'7

I. Instruments you play(ED):
I can play a bit of the piano and I play the sax in junior high

J. Job title:
Bail Bondsman. Just like my white trash hero, Dog The Bounty Hunter and his big boobed wife.

K. Kids:
Just the one.

L. Live:
Live, what? Like, where do I live? Texas. We've been over this.

M. Mom’s name:
Gran. At least, that's what the grandkids call her. She also answers to DeeDee

N. Nicknames:
Butterbean and Nana

O. Overnight hospital stays:
One night after my knee surgery, one night with gallbladder troubles, and a few nights when I had Baby Butterbean.

P. Pet peeves:
People who don't mind their own business, procrastinators, unanswered texts, way too many others to list.

Q. Quote from a movie:
"It's not illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane."

R. Righty or Lefty:
Righty Tighty

S. Siblings:
4 brothers and 2 sisters

T. Time you wake up:
When I have to work I'm normally up by 5:30 or 6, when I'm off it's closer to 7

U. Underwear:
Under where?

V. Vegetables you don’t like:
Beets

W. What makes you run late:
Everyday life!

X. X-rays you’ve had:
Too many to count!

Y. Yummy food you make:
Spaghetti, pork chops, and pork roast. Obviously not at the same time.

Z. Zoo Animal Favorites:
If I had to pick a favorite, it'd be the penguins or the pandas.

3 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

Lovely list, darling!

Oh Honestly Erin said...

Since I'm a newbie, I am going to ask why your nickname is Butterbean!

Also, if the penguins are your favorites, you should totally root for MY Penguins during the Stanley Cup playoffs!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Stealing this!!!

Are you really a Bail Bondsmen?

Pin It button on image hover