Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Musings

Hello lovahs!! How was everyone's weekend? Wonderful I hope!
Anymonday, I just wanted to stop in and say hi (yes, it's a little late, but at least I'm stopping in!) and pass the word along on a little linky love!

First off, be sure and stop by my twitter bestie Christine's place for the second day of the Mother's Day May Blog Tour. You'll love her, I promise!
Secondly, if you haven't yet, swing by my tumblr and have a looksie around. You just might see something you like! (also? If you have a tumblr, let me know! I wanna follow you!)
And lastly? I've only got 5 more days until I Walk for Babies! I'd love if y'all could help me out! You can donate, or just pass the word along!

And with that, I'm off to bed. Come back tomorrow for an all new Trend Watch Tuesday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover