Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trend Watch Tuesday

Y'all are in for a special treat today! The blogger who is featured in this week's Trend Watch Tuesday is none other than the lovely Summer from Athena in the Middle. Not only is this lady stylish, she's incredibly sweet, amazingly gorgeous, and insanely talented! She is basically living the life that I would live in an alternate universe. She's originally from Louisiana, but now lives in NYC with her equally adorable husband, and is currently attending The French Culinary Institute in NYC. Glamorous, huh? I'm so lucky to call her a friend, and I'm so excited to feature her today! So, without further adieu, please welcome, Summer!

Hey Butterbean Readers!

Summer here from Athena in the Middle.

I just adore Mrs. J, so when she asked me to be apart of her Trend Watch Tuesday, I jumped at the chance (even though, I did send it to her at the last minute)!
I would never be good in publishing!
Deadlines. ;)
Love ya, J!

I don't necessarily think I am trendy or stylish; I just wear what I feel good in.
There are three things that I absolutely love and would consider major players in describing my style.
♥♥♥♥♥


1.
Dresses


I have a closet full.
Some are vintage, from H&M and F21 or even some major designers.
If I like it, if it fits and I can afford it -- I buy it!


2.
Hair and Make-up
(I count them as one)




As you can see, my hair has changed in color and length!
Right now, I have a longer, platinum blonde pixie cut.
I have an appt. tonight and who knows what I will do.
HA!


3.
Confidence


I know it sounds cheesy, but it is something that took a long time for me to learn.
You most beautiful style/trend/etc. is when you are you!

AND
I shall leave you with the outfit I will be wearing for the next 9 months - forever!
ha!

Thank you so much for reading!
Stop by my place, say hello so that I can check your blog out!


XO,
Summer Athena

4 comments:

Summer Athena said...

i am pretty untrendy, now that i read back. ha!

i adore you so much. i think you rock and have the cutest baby girl in the world.

Melissa said...

Super cute! I love your hair short, I keep mine pixie short as well, and it's just fantastic.

Sunshine In The City said...

Great post Summer! I can't wait for you to teach me some FCI tricks of the trade! Thanks for introducing me to the Bees Knees!

Oh Honestly Erin said...

Spitting image of Christina Applegate, holy crap!

Love your style!

Pin It button on image hover