Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Southern Heart is Heavy

I just saw Daph's post on Social Media Silence for the South yesterday, so I'm a bit late to the game, but I definitely wanted in. The South is my home. It's in the way I talk, in the way I dress, and it runs through my veins and pumps through my heart. It's a part of me, and I ache for the people who have been devastated by the recent storms. I love what Daph has come up with, so I never even had to think twice about it. For the rest of the week, I'll be taking a break from social media. No tweeting, no blogging, no facebook. Whenever I find myself picking up my phone to do something social media wise, I'll put it down and say a prayer for the South. If you want to join me, you can grab the badge over at Daph's.
See y'all next week.



Photobucket


1 comment:

B said...

Love this idea, and the fact that you're participating :)

Pin It button on image hover