Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Confessions

Actually, this isn't so much of a confession, because it's kind of obvious.

Friends? I'm kind of burnt out with this whole social media thing. I hardly blog anymore, I only check twitter out about once a week, and I've just about forgotten about facebook. I really think it's just gotten a bit too much. I follow too many blogs and too many people on twitter. I miss blogging, and I miss enjoying twitter. I think it's time to go through and weed out some things. Unfollow some blogs, as well as some people. Maybe then I'll feel inspired again and be able to get back into blogging more.

Hopefully all of you are having fantastic Sundays!

Xoxo


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It has to be manageable and fun, otherwise there's no point. Good luck. xoxo

Pin It button on image hover