Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's The Simple Things, Y'all

Happy Thursday, lovahs!! I have spent half the day making paper mâché volcanos for my cousin's son's birthday this Sunday. I'm not even half way through. Needless to say, I needed a break, so I'm eating nachos and watching White Collar. Oh, Matt Bomer, you sexeh man, you! Oh, and I'm writing this!

Anywhoddles, I came across this link up, and I thought it was so cute, I just had to join in!

The Simple Things

Here are some simple things I'm loving this week!

• Sitting on my porch in complete silence with a mug of hot chocolate and watching the sun rise.

• Reading a book to Baby Butterbean while she snuggles in my lap.

• Spending time with my family.

• Playing in the water with The Hubs, Baby Butterbean, and her ducks.

• Exchanging funny texts with my best friends.

• Finding not one, not two, but three adorable shirts that not only look good on me, but are marked down 75%!

Alright folks, I've got to get back to my volcanos, head over to
Jesslyn Amber's and link up with your favorite Simple Things!! Xoxo, m'dears!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Dirt On The Rocks said...

i wish i had a porch to watch the sunrise that must just be so relaxing to do first thing in the am!

Beachside Cottage said...

It is the simple things - will have to join the link - and your volcano paper mache sounds great!

Have fun at the party-
Linda

Orangies Attic said...

I know the very sunrise you are referring to! :) Newly following... Orangies Attic

Trish said...

uh i'm jealous of your porch, hot cocoa and sunrise :) that is a great thing to have!

Alicia said...

i LOVE when i find cute clothes at a bargain!! score! and now i totally wish i had a porch!

Pin It button on image hover