Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's Tuesday, and You've Pissed Me Off

Before I get to today's recipients of the Pissed Off Tuesday awards, let me say that I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday weekend! And that you aren't too hung over. Ok, now on to today's bitchfest!

The Headache From Hell
Ok, seriously, knock it off. You've been going strong for nearly 2 1/2 days now, it's time to move on. Just pack up your undies and your Metallica poster, and GTFO. I'm sure someone else has a couch that you can kick it on for a couple of days, but your time here is done. This girl has far too much stuff to do to worry with you. And make sure you don't come back for a long while.

So Called "Clients" of Mine
Listen, I just bailed your sorry ass out of jail, I suggest when you come over to my office, you show a little respect. Our rules are simple, check in and go to court. That's it. My 1 1/2 year old can do that! If you don't do these things, I swear to sweet baby Jebus that I *will* turn you in. Bottom line. And then you'll be back and jail and I won't bail you out since you couldn't follow the rules the first time. Oh, and also? If I set up a payment arrangement with you, and you don't hold up to your end of the agreement, I will blow your phone up. I will also call every reference listed and come and see you at your job. I don't play around when it comes to money. Pay up. And while you're at it, pull up your pants also.

Texas Weather
Oh, Texas Weather, you're such a whore. Why couldn't you bring just a bit of rain so we could have had fireworks on the fourth? How are we supposed to celebrate USA's birthday without fireworks!? That's like cake without birthday candles, it just doesn't fit. I am willing to let it go this time, assuming that you'll hold up your end of the agreement and snow in the winter. But next summer? I want lots of rain and a big ol' fireworks show on the fourth. You should probably get a jump start on that now.

Ok, lovers, that's it. I hope nothing is pissing y'all off this Tuesday!

Update I know that this was supposed to be a light hearted post, but I can't help but feel like I need to say something about the Casey Anthony trial, seeing as how it's one of the biggest things that has pissed me off today. I was physically sick listening to the verdict this afternoon. I don't see how the jury could have found her not guilty on everything that pertained to her daughter's death. Caylee didn't get justice today, and that saddens me beyond words. All I could do after hearing the verdict was hug my little girl, and I hope that if any of you have children, that you'll do the same.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Cathy Benavides said...

You crack me up! Thanks for making my Tuesday better- it was a crappy weekend, and I totally needed this. Hopefully you won't be offended when I write a "Things that are pissing me off" post. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I swear!!

Melissa said...

Hah, you're so great. :)

It's sunny and warm today, supposed to be even warmer tomorrow. I think we're going to have a lot of thunder & lightning storms this summer.

Also, update my link on your blog list chicky. It's my old URL, new one is www.agraciouscalm.com so you don't even have to look it up. :P

Erin said...

My Facebook said exactly how I feel about Casey Anthony, "I've watched about 90 seconds of the Casey Anthony trial but don't care if she's guilty or not here on Earth because hell doesn't ever get any colder."

I'm sorry you had such a crappy day. I hope Wednesday was wonderful!

Kim of Mo'Betta said...

AMEN girlfriend! I love the "pull your pants up" and Casey Anthony...it breaks my heart that she will go free to live her life as she pleases while her baby is dead. It doesn't matter how the little girl died, I truly think she was responsible and should fry. I mean pay.

Pin It button on image hover