Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{Semi} Wordless Wednesday: Pinterest Edition

One of my favorite bloggers, Kristy, from The Pink Owl is hosting {Semi} Wordless Wednesday over at Daphne's today. Go over and check her out!


Photobucket


Since I've been on my deathbed for the last week, we've had no new adventures, which means no new pictures. So today I'm giving you something different. I think I've talked before about my love of Pinterest, and my love gets stronger and stronger everyday, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite sayings that I've pinned lately!


To Do


True Life


Happiness is Ice Cream


Accept Only the Best


Truly Texan

Have a great {Semi} Wordless Wednesday, and swing by and check out the other entries!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

myfwbs said...

That second one is me in a nutshell!

Happy Wednesday!

Kristy said...

Good ones! :) I'm new to the Pinterest world, but I already love it

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

Ha! Love the 2nd one! Thanks for hoppin over to my blog :-)

Collins said...

LOVE the "i can't go to bed" one!!!

Pin It button on image hover