Wednesday, July 20, 2011

{Semi} Wordless Wednesday

Friends, it's Wednesday again, which obviously means I'm joining in for {Semi} Wordless Wednesday over at Daphne's place!


What's on tap this week? Only the cutest overalls ever.



Ruffles and bows.


Yes, that's a poodle.


And ruffles on the butt.

Sorry I haven't been around the last week, we've been hit with a case of the sickies over here. I'm sure I'll blog about it later!

Hope everyone has had a fabulous {Semi} Wordless Wednesday, be sure to head over and check out the other entries on the blog hop!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I like the frills!!! So cute!

Christina said...

So cute! I hope everyone is feeling better!
xoxo

Peyton @ When All Else Fails Smile said...

Oh my gosh, adorable!! Hope your house is feeling better!

"Say What?" said...

Cutest Thing Ever!

Bobbie said...

Those are the Cutest overalls ever!

Pin It button on image hover