Monday, July 25, 2011

Somebody Loves Me!!

I know I've told y'all about Brandy before, but let me say, for the ten thousandth time, she kicks ass. She's pretty much as cool as Chuck Norris. I'm completely serious.

Anywhoodles, since she's mah boo, she gave me some sweet bloggy love the other day! Behold, the Butterfly Award!



Oh yes, she loves me

Ok, so, here are the rules:

1) Link back to the awesome person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggers

Ok, so here goes:

Seven things about myself:
I'm terrified of snakes and pigs (it's a long story), I graduated high school early, I drive like a maniac, I have a pet goose and two pet ducks, I'm addicted to sunburns (dumb), I have two tattoos (an infinity sign and a horseshoe around a four leaf clover), and I love the smell of leather and a horse's neck.

Questions:
Name your favorite color-
Pink and turquoise. Although not necessarily together.

Name your favorite song-
We covered this, remember? "My Texas"

Name your favorite dessert-
Homemade chocolate chip cookies

What wizzes you off-
I'm not sure I've ever thought "Now, that really wizzes me off!" I use pissed. Cause I'm gangsta. Anyway, people in general piss me off. No lie.

When you’re upset you-
Say horrible, mean things about the person I'm mad at. I know, it's childish, but that's what I do. I should really see someone about that.

Your favorite pet-
My favorite out of my current ones? There's no way I could choose just one. That's like me telling my children (if I had more than one) that I had a favorite! Although, I will say I like my dogs over all of the others.

Black or white-
Black in the winter, white in the summer.

Your biggest fear-
We've already covered this one. Snakes and pigs.

Best feature-
My kneecaps. For realz.

Everyday attitude-
"Get money." I left the first part out intentionally.

What is perfection-
A cuddle with Baby Butterbean.

Guilty pleasure-
Trashy reality tv. I seriously can't get enough. Bring the crazy!!

Now I'm suppose to award this to 15 ah-mazing people, so, here goes:

Aly
Becky
Heather
The Mrs.
Tara
B
Kora Bruce Bruce
Christine
Summer Athena
KS
Alicia
Melly Melly Dee
Katie
Collins
And last but certainly not least,
Jen

So, there ya have it. Those are 15 of my favorite bloggers. Go check 'em out, you'll love 'em too! And thank you so much, Brandy, for the award!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

tara said...

woohoo!! i do the same thing when i'm upset! :)

Katie said...

Thanks so much! I'm bad about forgetting to do these things but I'll try to remember :)

Collins said...

ha ha, thanks girl! i love that you have a goose and 2 ducks!! that totally just made you even cooler!

Melissa said...

Thank you my dear!!!

Heather said...

Thank you girl!!

mylittlebecky said...

tell us the pig story! tell us! and also, thank you, lady. :D

Alicia said...

dude i'm SO behind on this...but THANK YOU! and you're straight OG for real. and i'd be lost without trashy reality tv...i love it...all of it...well except the kardashians.

Pin It button on image hover