Monday, July 11, 2011

What A Weekend

Happy Monday, y'all! I hope everyone's weekend was as wonderful as mine. We had my cousin's son's birthday party on Saturday, ya know, the one I made all the volcanos for? And it was so fun! The kids had a fabulous time, and the decorations ended up being so cute! Everyone told me what a good job I did, which did nothing but make my head swell. By the time we made it out of there, I could barely get my head through the door. We had to break out the butter. 

After the party, Baby Butterbean, my niece Princess Aurora, and I, all went downtown to a street dance that was going on. Talk about a good time! The girls danced until their legs were dead tired. Need proof?



Ignore the crappy quality, I shot these with my iPhone.

Needless to say, since we partied so hard on Saturday, we all slept in on Sunday!

So how was your weekend??

2 comments:

Christina said...

LOL! I love it! I'm glad it was such a great weekend!

Laura Wilkerson said...

Awe they are too cute!! Glad you had a great weekend...I'm ready for another, how bout you? :)

Pin It button on image hover