Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Black and White and French All Over

Happy Wednesday, lovahs!

I have done absolutely nothing today but laundry and shop online for pretty things for our new house. What's that? I didn't tell you about our new house!? Well, long story short, I'm in love with it. I'll post pictures once we start moving in on the 29th.

Anymoving, my new kitchen is white with teal cabinets, and it's perfect. The only problem? My kitchen is currently decorated in chili peppers... Which obviously won't do. The solution? I get to shop!! So, I hit up my usual haunts today and found some pretties.

I decided to decorate in black and white, with a French country theme. Here are a few things I picked out today:



Via
Damask, always classy



Via
A seven pack on kitchen towels, a must have!


Via
Isn't this the cutest!?


Via



Via
Monograms are a must.


Via
Love.


Via
Yes, yes I am.

What do y'all think? Should I work in some silvers or grays??

3 comments:

Christina said...

Oh I love that Idea!
Well I would throw some grays in along w/ the black and white.

Exciting!!

Cait said...

omg so cute! im using demask for my wedding and i think its always a classy touch :)

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Congratulations on the new house - I love what you have picked out here and I think I am loving those teal cabinets - they sound awesome.

Pin It button on image hover