Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's Ok...

Another day, another link up! Today I'm linking up with the wonderful Neely from A Complete Waste of Make-up and Amber from Brunch with Amber for their "It's Ok Thursdays" link-up!
Its Ok Thursdays

Alright, here goes...

•It's ok to sometimes spend the day in sweats.

•It's ok to be so excited about fall that I literally squeal with excitement anytime I see something autumn related.

•It's ok to disown A&M if they make the switch to the SEC

•It's ok to be totally pissed about the remake of Dirty Dancing

•It's ok to not want to go to work tomorrow since The Hubs is off

•It's ok to start another blog, even though I barely keep up with this one (more on that later, I'm really excited about it!)

•It's ok to participate in a link-up every day of the week!

Happy Thursday, lovahs! Now head over to Neely's or Amber's and check out the other linkers!

9 comments:

Laura said...

if i could i would live in my sweats i just might purchase cuter ones is all

Heather said...

I am SOOOOOO angry about the Dirty Dancing remake!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

What? Another blog? You go girl!
I feel like squealing about fall too. It's my fav!

Chels said...

Dirty Dancing remake?! Say whaaaaaaa?!

~KS said...

It is SOOOOOO ok to wear sweats everyday. My favorite thing to do :)

Happy Friday my friend!

Neely said...

I spend the day in workout clothes often its very very ok :) Thank you for linking up!

Meg O. said...

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to spend the entire day in sweatpants.

Amber said...

I love spending the day in sweats and I too, am pissed about the dirty dancing remake!

Beth Brakewood said...

I can agree with everything except point 3. Anything to get away from Longhorn TV. ugh.

Gig 'em and nobody puts Baby in a corner. :)

Pin It button on image hover