Monday, September 26, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge - Day Six

Happy Monday, y'all! Wait,... Is there such a thing as a happy Monday? Anywhoddles, I'm back from a weekend filled with packing and moving, (read: exhausting weekend) and once again, I'm linking with with these two fabulous ladies for their fall blog challenge!
Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge

Today's topic?

{Fall TV Shows}

If you know anything about me, you know that I'm a *huge* film and television buff, which leads to frantically searching movie bins at Target and my DVR constantly being full. So, once fall rolls around, I get so excited that all of my friends favorite shows come back!

I have many favorites coming back this season, but some of the new shows that are premiering look really good!






I caught "2 Broke Girls" and "New Girl" last week, and both of them were sooo cute!


And yes, even though it's a teem drama, I got sucked into Secret Circle a couple of weeks ago.


Last night was the Pan Am premiere, which wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be, only because it had so many back stories! But, I'm sure I'll stick it out for a couple of weeks to see if it gets better.





I'll be catching The Playboy Club and Hart of Dixie tonight, and I've got high hopes for both!

Ok, y'all, now it's your turn! Are any of your favorites coming back this season? What new premieres are you excited about? Is there something else I should be watching?

3 comments:

Meg O. said...

I really need to start watching some good fall tv! I want to see Pan Am and New Girl!

Victoria said...

i like new girl and pan am too!

i am looking forward to hart of dixie tonight :)

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

I am loving, loving, loving 2 Broke Girls. I am the brunette. I think they made that show after me.

Pin It button on image hover