Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Blog Challenge - Day Two

It's day two of Neely and Amber's Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge!!

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge
Today's topic? Fall fashion. Aka, the second best fashion ever. The best is winter fashion, obviously.

As far as my fall makeup, I don't do much different. I only wear tuned moisturizer, a little concealer, and mascara normally, but I may do a bit of eye shadow in the fall and winter months. I do rock the darker fall colors on my nails though, and I have been known to dye my hair a much darker color once it starts to get cooler.

Now, as far as fashion, I'd love to say that my daily fall fashion is amazing sweaters, and scarves, and boots, but it's not really. See, it's still in the 90s down here during the day, so I can't bust out the sweaters until around November. I wear my cowboy boots a bit more once fall hits, because it's fair season in my neck of the woods. I also have a few lightweight scarves that I can pull off with tees when it's still warm out. I try to incorporate as much fall fashion into my wardrobe without passing out from heat exhaustion.











These are perfect examples of what I could wear here!

I add more darker colors back into my outfits, and maybe a bit of animal print here and there! And I put the flip flops away and bring out the flats.





Isn't this lovely?

And, since I have a little girl, I get to dress her in her fall fashion as well! She's very prissy, so she loves to wear skirts, so I pair them with tights and boots.





Last year's fall photo shoot. Skirt? Check. Adorable denim vest? Check. Tights and boots? Check check.

I also pull out my cardigans and boyfriend blazer. I really need more of those, because I lurrrrve them!

Alright, now it's your turn! Tell me, what is your must have fall fashion staple?

All photos (except my baby!) can be found here

5 comments:

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

I love those ensembles. You know I love me some cute clothes. My fall staple is a cardigan and tights or leggings.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Cute outfits! I'd def rock them! And that little cutie pie is so adorable :)

Thanks for entering my giveaway!

Ms. Salti said...

Such adorable clothes! I wish I had cute stuff like that to wear! I love cool/cold weather clothes. There's just something so wonderful about bundling up!

Kristine said...

Absolutely LOVE that first outfit! Must put my imitation of it together stat!

♥ www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com

Neely said...

Love those outfits and little miss looks adorbs!

Pin It button on image hover