Monday, September 5, 2011

"Revive From Ashes and Rise"

Y'all, my beloved state is burning. There are fires all around Texas, including one in the county that I currently live in.
The worst is in Bastrop County, which is the county we lived in before moving to where we are now. Friends and family are being evacuated, I have some friends that have already lost their homes, and we have friends that are fighting the fires there.
My heart is breaking for everyone effected by the fires. I'm dying to help, but there's nothing I can do at this point.
Please, if you're the praying type, say a prayer for it to rain in Texas. If you aren't the praying type, just send some good vibes, or wish some rain our way. We Texans are a strong breed, and we can handle a lot, but right now, I think we're at our wits end. We need rain, desperately.

2 comments:

tara said...

this is so scary. praying!!

Neely said...

One of my best friends and her hubs and baby were evacuated! Stay safe!

Pin It button on image hover