Thursday, September 1, 2011

Well Hello There




Via

Hey there, September. It's been far too long, and you sure are looking good. Can I take you out sometime? *eyebrow wiggle*

Sorry, that got a little inappropriate.

Well, September is here, and even though it's still hot as hades here in the devil's armpit Texas, I couldn't be more excited for autumn.

I'm itching to decorate, but I know that would be a bit silly, seeing as how we'll be moving at the end of the month. But, if I can't decorate, I can at least put pumpkin scented candles everywhere! Plus there's the return of college football, and my beloved fall tv schedule. Not to mention (slightly) cooler weather, and boots and scarves!!

I absolutely love fall. It means the holidays are right around the corner, and that always makes me feel warm and snuggly. The holidays bring good food, and good times with loved ones.

So bring on the fall fashion, the nights spent snuggled up watching new shows, the Saturdays spent cheering for my Bama boys, pumpkin scented *everything*, and hot chocolates from Starbucks, cause this girl is beyond ready!

What about y'all? Are y'all just as stoked for fall as I am?

4 comments:

Meg O. said...

I really think Pumpkin Candles would be entirely necessary right now :) I love fall scents

Heather said...

I need a fire in our wood stove, smores, and fuzzy boots!

Beth Brakewood said...

I had a Pumpkin Scone from Starbucks just the other day in anticipation of finally having some fall weather.

It felt weird to be eating it when it was 108* outside, but I am SO READY for fall!

Newlymeds said...

I found you blog from Texas Blogging Gals and I love it! Hilarious post! I know what you mean about the heat!

Pin It button on image hover