I know that I'm a bit late writing my November goal list, but this blog has been offline since the first, so let's just pretend that I'm posting it on time, m'kay? Alright, on to my goals.
- Get house completely unpacked.
- Finished buying frames and hang pictures in the hallway
- Start on our gallery wall
- Replace Halloween decor with Thanksgiving decor
- Get Christmas tree put up and completely decorated by the weekend after Thanksgiving
- Make new Christmas wreaths for the front, back, and living room door.
- Maybe even make a wreath for the kitchen?
- Purchase pre-lit potted trees to do this
- Purchase a small Christmas tree to put in M's room
- Make a pumpkin pie, pumpkin cupcakes, and an ultimate fudge pie
- Remember what I'm thankful for everyday
- Pray everyday
- Get all Christmas decor up the weekend after Thanksgiving
- Finish Christmas shopping
- Finish planning M's birthday
That's about it. I don't think any of these will be hard to complete, but I'll need y'all to hold me accountable!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Pee Ess - My birthday is next Tuesday. I expect a ton of amazing gifts. Or emails. I'm not picky.