Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Confessional

This post is only somewhat of a Sunday Confession. I saw this over at Neely's place, and I thought it was such a good idea!

Here are 25 things that you probably didn't know about me.

1) I've always dreamt of living in New York City (who hasn't, amirite?)

2) I consider spaghetti to be the potted meat of Italian food

3) But I still cook it because it's the only pasta my husband will eat

4) I married my husband when I was 20 years old

5) I hate the taste of coffee

6) I drink hot chocolate year round

7) I have 2 half siblings and 4 adopted siblings

8) My laptop crashed so for the last year I've been using my iPhone for everything web related

9) I love to bake

10) I'd love to start my own party planning business

11) I fully believe some days are best spent in pajamas

12) I love scary movies and television shows, but I'm too much of a coward to watch them alone

13) If you don't like sweet iced tea, I think you're crazy

14) I own two Disney soundtracks

15) I refuse to see the new Footloose or the new Dirty Dancing

16) I cry at some of the silliest things

17) I listen to Christmas music year round

18) I had reconstructive knee surgery when I was 23

19) I have no desire to have anymore children

20) The CDs in my car are a mixture of country, top 40, and jazz

21) I'm a diehard Alabama fan (Roll Tide!)

22) I've never read the Harry Potter books

23) I haven't seen the movies either

24) I still own all of my childhood barbies. They now belong to my daughter

25) I sometimes laugh when people fall. I know I shouldn't, but I just can't help it

So, there you have it, my Sunday Confession, 25 things about me. You now know more about me than you probably ever wanted to know! Hope y'all have had a fabulous Sunday!

9 comments:

Neely said...

I drink hot chocolate year round too :)

Meg O. said...

I wish I had my Barbies from when I was little!

Melissa said...

I think 1 kid is a good idea. I have 0 and like that, hehe.

I never drink hot chocolate really! But I do tend to drink hot beverages when it's colder. I also knit more when it's colder. Just seems like they go together, eh?

Ms. Salti said...

Cute post! Good to find out some new things about you!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

I own two Disney soundtracks too...

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover