Monday, December 12, 2011

Week of Wish Lists: Day One

I'm sure you've seen those gift guides floating around the blogosphere, but I wanted to take it a step further. I wanted to do a week of actual blogger's wish lists. So, An Unstyled Life's Week of Wish Lists was born. I've got some amazing guest posters this week, so without further adieu, let's kick this off, shall we?

Up first we have Lil' Woman. I love this girl. She's funny, her blog is the cutest, and she's on the Twit. Which everyone knows, makes someone 10x cooler. Plus, her wish list and mine look pretty similar this year!


*******

Hello Loves...
I'm Lil' Woman from Little Woman, Little Home and today I have the pleasure of sharing my wish list for Christmas with all you ladies, and J has been gracious enough to let me hijack her blog to do so. : )

I will probably post about it sometime on my blog but my game plan is to spread the word throughout the interwebs, in hopes of starting a petition for Big Man (the hubs), errrr, Santa, to bring me this one teensy weensy little gift. I've tried leaving notes in his gaming magazines, ala Ralphie from A Christmas Story, but it seems to be getting me fudging no where.

So, I'm reaching out to you ladies and asking that we all band together to try to mind control Big Man into getting me this pretty for Christmas...



via weheartit

I know it is a bit pricey but this is the only gift I want to for the next year and beyond. I would gladly forgo any future Christmas, Birthday, Easter, Halloween, and Anniversary presents if I could get this bad boy in my hands this year.

I have a passion for photography but my camera phone can only take me so far. It's a decent camera for a phone but this mama wants to step her game up and get those beautiful shots that I see so many others getting.

And it's multipurpose gift....I can:
Take much better pictures of us
Do family portraits for my family and friends
Document our upcoming big honeymoon to it's fullest potential
And just overall get better pictures to post on the blog.

I will need many tutorials and lots advice to get to the level I would like to be at but I'm willing to put in the effort and work to do this, if only given the chance *wink wink*

I begged for years to get the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer and finally got one last year, so let's hope to keep this streak alive and hope for another 'win' this year. I know the holidays are not all about the gifts and we should be concentrating on the more meaningful parts and I fully intend to but if we're being honest...

This Little Woman wants this camera, and she wants it baddddddddddd!!!

**Now put your index and middle fingers on your temples, focus real hard, and mind control the shizz out of my husband**

4 comments:

Meg O. said...

My DSLR is one of my favorite purchases this past year. So worth it!!

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

Pin It button on image hover