Sunday, January 15, 2012

An Explanation

Happy new year, y'all!

I know it's a little late, but I fell off the face of the earth before Christmas, and I haven't had a chance to ask how everyone's holiday was.

I just wanted to drop in and let everyone know what happened.

The week before Christmas, I was checking my stats, and found a disturbing search term that led to my blog.

As all of you know, my blog is covered with pictures of my daughter, and sometimes my niece. When I read the search term, my heart sunk. I am so very, very careful about what I write on my little blog, because I know how the interwebs work, and I am extremely protective of my daughter, so I try to be extra cautious. But, one word slipped through, and it led a pervert to my blog.

Now, I'm sure that once the person realized they were on a personal blog, they clicked out, but just knowing that someone like that saw pictures of my daughter, shook me to the core.

So, I took a sabbatical. I made my blog private, and I took a break. I put it in the back of my mind so I could enjoy Christmas and New Years with my family. Then I started the process of weeding through old posts and deleting any other key words that could pull my blog up in that type of search.

I've really missed the blogosphere, so now that my blog is cleaned up, I figured I'd go public, and start blogging again. Thanks for all of you who stuck around, hopefully I won't have to go through all of that again!!

And just in case I do, you can find me here or here!

Happy belated new year, lovahs, here's to a great 2012!
 
Photobucket

12 comments:

Kasey said...

That is so so scary. I don't blame you for going private until you had things sorted out. I hope nothing like that happens again!

meghan said...

That's terrible. I'm so sorry that that happened. I would have done the same thing. I'm glad that you've been able to clean it up. That makes me think about google searches very carefully. I have my blog set so that it can't be found in google searches. You could do that too....I had been thinking about opening mine back up again...but this makes me think twice.

tara said...

Definitely don't blame you for going private, but I'm glad you're back!! :)

Vicki said...

Don't blame you at all for going private! I am very very happy to see you back to blogging though!!!! xoxo

Melissa said...

Glad you're back!

Neely said...

Girl you have to do what is right for you! So glad you are back and I can read your awesome-ness again :)

Ms. Salti said...

I'm so glad you're back!

Amber said...

Yaaaay! glad you're back. I hate that you had to go through all that, but hopefully it's all behind you now!

Lil' Woman said...

You had to do what you had to do...I'm glad your back though! :)

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

Pin It button on image hover