Friday, January 20, 2012

When Did This Happen!?

Y'all?

My kid is two.

I'm not sure how it happened so quickly, but suddenly, my baby isn't a baby anymore. She's a full fledged kid. It seems like just yesterday that we were welcoming her into this world. How could it have gone by so quickly!? I now have an opinionated, independent toddler living in my house. She wants to pick out her own clothes, she wants to give kisses when she wants to, and she has no problem giving me the silent treatment when I tell her that she absolutely cannot have leftover birthday cake for breakfast.

I look at her and see that she's growing up right before my eyes, and I don't even realize it until it's nearly too late. My heart swells with pride, but breaks at the same time every time she learns something new. Parenthood is going to be the death of me. "J passed away this morning at 8:45 am. Cause of death was a broken heart brought on by a child who grew too fast."

Don't look at me like that, I am not being over dramatic.

Anywhoodles, I just thought I'd drop in and share some of the photos from her Rhinestone Cowgirl birthday we had last Saturday. Thankfully, I only cried once during the entire party. Go me!



M and her favorite cousin, Cade


Blowing out the candle



M and her two favorite cousins, Cade and Reese


See? I told you she's a stinker. 


Pawpaw and M


Rocking her pettiskirt and pistol boots


"WANTED: For crimes of cuteness and random bouts of sass"


Her party wreath


This one kills me.

And now you know my child's name is Mylee. Don't tell anyone, m'kay? We like to keep our secret identities.

Overall, the party was a huge success. There were a few other things that I would have liked to have finished, but no one missed them.

And I'm already planning next year's party. But if someone could figure out how to make her stop growing, we'll cancel those plans and just freeze her in time.


Photobucket
 
*I'd like to thank my friend, Misti, for the amazing photos of the party! She does all of our photos, and having her there to shoot the party made it so much easier on me!!

12 comments:

Vicki said...

Great pictures! Love the cake!!!! She is just too cute for words! Looks like a great party!!! :)

Neely said...

Awww happy birthday to little bit!

tara said...

happy birthday baby girl!

Katie said...

Such cute pics!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh. Her tutu & boots. I die.

Meg O. said...

She is just too ADORABLE! I love her cake... beautiful photos. Happy 2nd birthday, Mylee!!

Lil' Woman said...

I love her cake and that pettiskirt, adorable!! :)
Happy Birthday Mylee!

Melonie Campbell said...

Nothing like a Cowgirl State of Mind!!She is going to need her spurs to keep all those boys away when she is older! Just to adorable. Great Job on all the party pretties....

mylittlebecky said...

I DIDNT SEE THE TONGUE OUT PICTURE!!!! so freaking kayoot!

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

Pin It button on image hover