Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!!

I am really hoping you did (or plan to do) something spectacular today! If you didn't I'm highly disappointed in you. You'll need to do something extra spectacular tomorrow.

Anyway, I wanted to stop in to talk about a few things. First and foremost, it's the last day of the month, which means the month is up for "sponsors". Now, I use that term loosely, because y'all aren't sponsors, y'all are swap buddies, and I've loved having those little blog buttons over there on the side!! So, if you're not currently my swap buddy, but you wanna be for the month of March (or forever!!), then drop me a line and say hey!

ohheyitsj {at} gmail

This past month was the first time I had done this, so I didn't have all of the details hammered out at the time, but they are now! You can check out all of the juicy details here! If you're currently a swap buddy, no worries, your pretty little button will stay in it's snug place over in my sidebar --->

Ok, now that we've covered that, we should probably cover this whole Google Friend Connect thing. Listen, I don't know what all the hoopla is about, but what I'm hearing is Google is eventually doing away with GFC. First Picnik, and now GFC!? Not cool, Google, not cool at all. Anybastards, just to make sure I don't lose you forever, I went ahead and signed up for bloglovin'. So, now you can make sure you get your daily dose of An Unstyled Life even after Google goes through it's midlife crisis!

Moving on, let's talk about my anxiety, shall we? It's pretty bad y'all. This weekend I'm making the hour and half drive to the big ol' ATX to hang out with some pretty amazing ladies. Like, Holly, Brittany, Megan, Emily, Savannah, and Rochelle. And y'all? I'm kinda excited. But, I've never left M for more than 12 hours, and I'm about to leave her for 48. Cue panic attack. And heartache. I know I'll be having a damn good time drinking and dancing my way through Austin, but how in the world am I supposed to go without my baby for that long!? And what if she misses me so much she cries the whole time!?!?!?

And what if the world comes to an end while I'm there!?!?!?

Ugh, I think I need a Xanax.

Happy Leap Day, y'all. See you tomorrow for my Life in Photos wrap up.


Photobucket

10 comments:

Kendra said...

Awe, you are so precious! I think you'll be ok! Just have fun girl! PLus I want my button upon your sidebar till the end of forever :)

Brittany said...

so so so so so so excited for this weekend! M will be okay :)
Squeeeeee!
Love you!

Ida Jade said...

I'm so confused by the GFC thing, especially since I'm newere to all of this.

When I search it, it says it's only blogs that aren't hosted by blogger? Is that right?

Have fun and try to relax! You'll be back with M in no time!

LWLH said...

Have fun in Austin, that sounds like a a blast.
I would love to swap buttons. :)

Amber said...

*Passing you a Xanax* ;) I hope you have a blast this weekend, sounds like it'll be lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

amazing floral designs, or those featuring [url=http://www.onlyyoutony.com]polo ralph lauren pas cher[/url]parents do not need to take the pain and go [url=http://www.onlyyoutony.com]ralph lauren[/url]reusable bags, is favored by many shoppers [url=http://www.onlyyoutony.com]ralph lauren[/url]What youl find after several months is that [url=http://www.onlyyoutony.com]http://www.onlyyoutony.com[/url] host Pat Patterson anchored from Daytona [url=http://www.onlyyoutony.com]http://www.onlyyoutony.com[/url] want to consider using 4 to 5 denture

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover