Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's a Swap Thang

Y'all? It's Thursday. One more day closer to the weekend!!

Here's to today going much better than yesterday!

So, let's talk, shall we? Lately I've seen a trend going around the blogosphere, and I'm kind of digging it. Blogs have been taking sponsors for ages, but here recently I've seen a new way of doing it.

Instead of paying to sponsor a blog, you simply swap your button with someone else's button, and you're done. Tah dah! Now, I personally think this is a fantastic idea! In fact, I've already started! See that button right over there ------ >
That belongs to the lovely Amber. She and I swapped buttons, so I guess you can say she's sponsoring An Unstyled Life now!

So, if you're interested in swapping with me, shoot me an email, or just leave a comment that you've grabbed my button (right over there ------ >) and leave me a comment letting me know that you grabbed it, and I'll head over to your place and get your button!

I'm still working out the details, but you will for sure be able to do an introductory post and team up with me for any giveaways that I may do.

I look at this as a good way for my readers to get to know my other readers, and for a chance for me to get to know y'all. It's a win/win, right!?

Pee Ess - I'm guest posting over Jess' place today. Come check out my must have make up for spring in Texas!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love this idea because not everyone is into blogging just to make money so not everyone wants to pay to have their blog button on someone's blog! I display blog buttons for peoples blogs for free if they ask or if I read them a lot! Admittedly, I haven't updated it in awhile though!

Jim said...

Can I just say. . . I read this as "It's a Swap Thong". . . and . . . that's disgusting. Who swaps thongs??

I'm better now. . .

Melonie said...

I love this idea! I'll grab your button tonight when I get home and on my computer! You can grab my Classy Country :). I clearly see an A instead of an O. But I say thang too. Oh and FYI. I thought your blog was gonna be about Swamp People as the season premier is on tonight. Lol

Kendra said...

So fun! I will defnitely do this..right...now!

Lil' Woman said...

Love this...I've tried the paid sponsorships and have had a couple but I also like the idea of swapping buttons...fun and free for all of us. :)

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

Pin It button on image hover