Monday, February 6, 2012

Life in Photos: Photo a Day Challenge Week One

Happy Monday, lovahs!! Hope every one's weekend was spectacular! Did you watch the super bowl? More importantly, did you watch the puppy bowl?

I didn't watch either. We spent the day cleaning house. Yes, seriously. M has gotten to where she loves to sweep, or "fweep" as she calls it, so I take advantage of it and let her pull the swiffer around and pick up any stray dog hairs that I missed. It's never too early to teach her about child labor!! I kid, I kid!

Anywoodles, we didn't watch the game, but I did follow along on twitter and I apparently missed some pretty good commercials. Like this one:


Too cute.

But, now it's Monday, the Giants are the champions, and everyone is hungover at work.

Whomp, whomp.

And with Monday comes my February Photo a Day wrap-up!

I've got days 1-5, today's theme is dinner, which I obviously can't take until tonight, so you'll have to come back next Monday to catch days 6-12!

Now, without further adieu, here are my photos:
(If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen these. Sorry.)

 Day One: My View. We spent most of the day on the road. Have I mentioned how much I love the Texas landscape?

 Day Two: Words. Keeping it classy with alcohol in a pouch. Don't judge me.

 Day Three: Hands. Little hands love Dora cereal.

 Day Four: Stranger. The only strangers we saw that day were driving by our house. Lame.

Day Five: 10am. For some reason M decided to sleep in on Sunday, so at 10am, Dixie and I were the only ones awake.

And for more of a peak into our lives, here's a random phone photo dump. You're welcome.

Oh, you know, just breaking it down at the laundromat. Keepin' it gangsta.

Laundromats now fascinate me. Our mattress protector has to be washed in a commercial size washing machine, or dry cleaned, so we ran it up to our small town laundromat last week when I needed it washed in a hurry. Let me tell you, there are some.... interesting people who hang out around there. And M apparently wanted to fit in.



She's killing me with this outfit. She normally wears black flats with this, but for some reason she insisted that she wear her "pink kicks" that day. And who I am to squash her creativity??



She absolutely refuses to sit in a high chair anymore. Boosters are all the rage now.


Although, I think it's so she can do this.


And this.


And definitely this. She's just too much.

Have a wonderful Monday y'all!! And if you're doing the February Photo a Day Challenge, let me know!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

tara said...

oh my goodness, her outfit is just too cute!!

brynn said...

ok. i LOVE LOVE LOVE her outfit, and the little pigtails!! omg!

Vicki said...

OMG! I love her outfit and I think her "pink kicks" are perfect!!! :)

Lil' Woman said...

She is such a cutie and that outfit is adorable! :)

Kendra said...

Oh my my, she is killing it in that outfit! I am doing the challenege...ill post later today (:

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

Pin It button on image hover