Monday, February 27, 2012

Worst Decision EVAR

Wanna know my biggest regret?

Not watching the Oscars last night.
Ok, maybe that's not my biggest regret, but it's up there with wearing a pukka shell necklace for my eighth grade yearbook photo. Those decisions will haunt me forever.

Anywhoodles, every year I do the same thing. I say to myself, "Self, you fabulous thang you, we aren't watching the Oscars this year. Because they're lame. And because we don't have time to be all cultured-like and watch movies like "The Artist". No, we'd rather spend our time catching up on Mob Wives. Cause that shiz is getting craaaazy!"

And myself and I cuddle up on the couch and talk back to the tv with a faux Jersey accent.

Keepin' it classy since 1985, folks!

And every year I end up giving in to the pressure of twitter and flip over to the Oscars. Or whatever awards show every one's gossiping about. But not this year. No, this year I was going to stay strong. My channel would not change. I refused to give into peer pressure! AND I DID IT!!!!

And now? I'm kicking myself in rear end for not watching. I missed SO MANY FUNNY THINGS!!!

For instance, this:



I would have lmao for like, 10 solid minutes on that one. Primarily because I think Ryan Seacrest is a giant tool. And because he was piiiissed! Gigglesnort.
 
I also heard I missed Bradley Cooper's new look. So I obviously googled it right away this morning.
 
 
Eww, Bradley. Eww. Please shave that horrible thing off of your lip. Otherwise Ryan Gosling is replacing you for the future husband spot.
 
And apparently Emma Stone and Ben Stiller had quite the cute banter bit going on,
 
 
Which sucks because I *love* both of them!
 
There's also gossip of a wardrobe malfunction from the former Mrs. Marc Anthony, but I'm not gonna talk about that, because, come on, she asked for it in that dress.
 
So, from here on out, I resolve to never miss another awards show. Whether it's the Oscars, the Grammys, the Tonys, the European MTV Movie Awards, I'm gonna watch it. And then I'll probably blog about it. You've been warned.
 
Did you watch the Oscars? What was your favorite part?
 
P.S. If you're looking for my Life in Photos, come back on Thursday! Oh, and, I'm really sorry about that video auto-starting, hopefully it didn't cause any trouble for anyone!
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

LWLH said...

I didn't watch it either...hubs vetoed it since I made him watch the Grammy's

Meg O. said...

OMG I totally missed the thing with Sacha Baron Cohen! How did I miss that?!?! HILARIOUS!!

Cassandra Johnson said...

LOL, OK, I didn't watch it but now I'm sad I missed if for no other reason than to see Ryan Seacrest get ashes dumped all over him!!! Hilarious!!

And, yeah, Bradley Cooper needs to get rid of the 'stache. He can't pull it off! And he's so sexy, otherwise!

Sabrina said...

OMG pukka shells!!! Ahahahaha I remember those days!! AND I totally agree with Cassandra, Bradley needs to lose the 'stache PRONTO! ;-)

I am your newest follower, looking forward to your posts.

xoxo
www.rayandsabrina.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

Did not get a chance to watch the Oscars, my babes over took the tv last night! Love your posts! Thanks for the follow on twitter!

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover