Friday, March 16, 2012

Eleventy

TGIF, y'all! How has your week been? Hopefully wonderful!

I'm so flattered that the always lovely Kourt tagged me in her eleven questions post yesterday! (BTW, if you aren't following Kourt's blog, you should be. She's also on twitter. Holler atcha girl.

So, here are the rules:

•You must post the rules.
•Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
•Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
•Let them know you have tagged them

And these are my questions:

1. What is your favorite song and why?
Hmmm, favorite song. Currently I'm digging "Boys from the South" by Pistol Annies.

2. Favorite past time?
Definitely a tie between spending time with my family and spending time with my horse.

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I've always said I'd love to live in New York or Paris, but truth be told, I wouldn't leave Texas. Texas is home, it's in my blood, and nowhere else would feel right.
4. How many children do you want to have [if none already]? If you have children, how many and do you plan for more?
I'm sure y'all already know that I have a daughter, M, right? Ok, just checking. Anyway, we only have one *human* child, and that's pretty much all I want. The Hubs would like to have another child, but I like just having M. I can spoil her as much as I want and give her all of my love and attention. So, I'm pretty much betting that we're finished!


5. Name 2 of your favorite movies.
8 Seconds and Steel Magnolias

6. Have you ever done anything crazy to your hair? A weird color, bad cut?
I've never intentionally done anything crazy with my hair, but I have had my share of bad cuts! Many that have resulted in me ugly crying all the way home from the salon.

7. What is your favorite restaurant?
Honestly, there are too many to list. It all depends on what type of food we're talking about, and whether we're talking about a small town restaurant, or a big city joint. But, I will say that I loooove this little whole in the wall place called The Texas Star Cafe in New Ulm, Texas. That would probably be my last meal if I could choose!

8. Embarrassing moment?
Oh my, I've had many of those! I tend to be pretty clumsy, so I fall down a lot. Making a fool of myself is something I do well. Need proof? Here ya go.

9. Are you a morning person, or an afternoon/evening person?
I love mornings, as long as I can relax and not be rushed, but, if I had to choose, I would pick evenings over mornings any day. Evenings are my time. My time with the tv, my time with the internets, my time to do whatever I want. Evenings are where it's at.

10. Favorite scent?
Leather and the scent of a horse. Yes, I'm totally serious.

11. Are you a side, back, or stomach sleeper?
I'm an all-over-the-place, stretch-out-as-much-as-possible, wrapped-around-the-dogs sleeper. The Hubs works nights, so most of the time it's me and our doxie, Corona, and our Blue Heeler, Dixie, in our king size bed. Now, listen, a kind size bed sounds like it's enough for all of us, but it's really not. Mainly because they have to be as close to you as physically possible. Almost on top of you. We may as well be sleeping in a twin bed.

Alright, here are the girls that I'm tagging,

Holly at A Cajun Belle
Holly at Precisely Holly
Kendra at Silkybowties
and

And here are my questions:

1.) If you could have any career, what would it be?
2.) What is your idea of the perfect weekend?
3.) What's your favorite holiday, and why?
4.) What is your favorite thing about the town you live in?
5.) What did you want to be when you grew up?
6.) Who was your junior high crush?
7.) What actress would play you if your life was made into a movie?
8.) Where is the one place you must visit before you die?
9.) Toilet paper: over or under? Plead your case.
10.)  What's better, a quiet night in, or a wild night out?
11.) What is one thing you cannot go a day without?

I think I'm supposed to answer my questions, but this post is far too long as it is. If you're curious about any of my answers, just holler at me!

Hope y'all have fabulous weekends! Happy Friday, my darlings!

Photobucket
 

6 comments:

LWLH said...

Thanks for tagging me, going to post it this weekend. :)

Cassandra Johnson said...

Ooh, fun! Thanks for the tag! Now I'll have to rack my brain for 11 questions of my own! HAHA

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover