Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Dose of Vitamin D

First of all, let me say thanks to all of you for your sweet comments on my last post! Y'all rock my face off. Consider this an expression of my undying love for all of you.

After I wrote that post the other day, I realized the only way my attitude was going to change is if I did something about it. I know it's going to take awhile to shake this funk, but every little baby step helps, right? So, I grabbed some supplies and M and I went outside to have a little fun.

Y'all, let me tell you, a little warm sunshine and a slight breeze can work wonders. M and I were both in a rockstar moods for the rest of the day! And all we did was blow bubbles and color on the sidewalk. So, the next time you're feeling all, "meh", make like a toddler and color outside. You'll be amazed at what it does for your attitude.

Now, you didn't think I'd leave you without a few camera phone shots of my adorable tot, did you!?

























And my favorite




Colored bubbles!! (what a mess!!)

She absolutely adores blowing bubbles!! I think we may have to make this a regular thing. I even got in on the fun




I hope y'all are having fabulous days, and if you aren't, go out and get some sunshine!!

Until next time dolls, X's and O's!




9 comments:

English Anderson said...

She's such a cutie! I do hear those bubbles can be a disaster, though. Hopefully they weren't too hard to scrub off of her!

Hope you are able to continue to improve your mood! Please send a little of that sunshine my way. I have major cabin fever due to the rain and snow we're suffering from here in Germany.

English
www.befreckled.bogspot.com

Kendra said...

She is definitely an adorable tot! I want to take my butt outside and blow bubbles now!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh, I totally love bubbles! I can see how it makes a day a lot better. Especially with your little cutie!

LWLH said...

Sooo cute.
I love doing this with my nephew...good stress reliever :)

Josie said...

Colored bubbles? I've never heard of that! Going outside in nice weather cures everything! Glad your feeling better!

Tiffany @ Blabbering Thoughts said...

What a cutie!!! Those bubbles look awesome, messy but clearly awesome.

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

Pin It button on image hover