Monday, April 9, 2012

Lovely Ladies: Part Deux

It's Monday, which mean it's time to meet more of my awesome April sponsors! So, meet these fabulous ladies, and then head over to their blogs and check them out!

*******


Hi all! I am Tiffany & I blog over at Blabbering Thoughts. Which pretty much speaks for itself.. I blab about the random of things going on in my life. It ranges from my kids, to me, to the world, to food, to MAYBE fashion, of course a little pinning action, to my love life, to just about ANYTHING. My blog is not promised to one thing, I blog for me & hopefully people enjoy reading my nonsense.

Meet me

Meet my little fam {{Lloyd or Chris my hubby to be, Hadley our 2 year old, & Henry our 9 month old}}

Come on over to my page & follow me. I promise I will keep you entertained & if not, please write me emails stating I am boring. I work well with constructive criticism.

Here are 5 random facts about me to lure you in.
1. I am the most undomesticated woman to live, BUT I am learning & documenting. 
2. We just bought a house. Decorating advice welcome & tips to come. 
3. I live in-between 2 mountain ranges, I think they call that a valley {{beautiful scenery to post}}.
4. If I could pick one artist to listen to the rest of my life, it'd be Jason Aldean. DUH. 
5. OH, I am getting married in January 2013.. Did I mention it'll be on a beach? Oh yeah, wedding talk. 


Follow me on tweeter or on pinterest.

Hope to see you there! You'll be surprised where my rambling mind travels.

 

Hi! I’m Courtney and I write a blog called ‘Tales of Lace & Glitter’- that's the title of my  blog because I find myself torn between the two on almost a daily basis.
I have always been an outgoing person, the first person to speak up, always walking around with a smile on face and a funny comment to make. THEN...I turned 30 and started to wonder if a serious number like that might need a more serious outlook (hence the lace). I think lace is refined, delicate, and understated. To be more lace-like, should I tone down the pink desk accessories in my cube at work? Should I not change my hair color every other month? Do I need a more “grown-up” car? I mean I certainly recognize there is a time and a place for everything, and I get that it may not be appropriate to wear a top from Forever 21 to the office, but should I stop shopping there since I am no longer in the same decade as the store? I mean, no one wants to be Forever 30 do they?
It is this struggle between what I consider two different ends of the spectrum that you’ll get to read about in my blog:: my trials and tribulations of being 30, contemplating becoming mature, and just the everyday happenings of a girl (and yes, I said girl because I still like to say ‘When I grow up, I want to...” )

Be sure to come check out my blog- Tales of Lace & Glitter 
Tweet Me!
Check out my latest obsessions on Pinterest!




Hey there! It's RAY J!

I'm a mommy and a wife. A Dallas Cowboys fan born and bred in Northern Illinois. A video game player and former WoW addict (my son has a Mario Bros themed room!). A fantasy lover, movie watcher, book reader, music listener and am in loooove with the new Taco Bell Doritos taco! I went to college and got a bachelor's degree in art, focusing on graphic design, yet somehow I ended up working retail part-time. I also live in what Forbes deems to be the 9th worst city in the US, yet I've lived here most of my life and it doesn't seem *that* bad... Oh and I recently helped my sis (and my mom) plan her wedding in just 5 weeks - talk about a crazy whirlwind month March was!

In addition to blogging about my family and the going-ons in my life, I participate in link-ups and swaps and occasionally make some humorous posts, share some neat video game or pop culture art, and make nostalgic trips down memory lane of things we enjoyed in the 80s, 90s and early 00s!


 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Crystal Renee said...

I think it is so good to introduce and share things like this. I can't wait to do a sponsor swap. Still waiting but SUPER excited. :) I love adding new people to my google reader from your list :)

Pin It button on image hover