Monday, April 2, 2012

Lovely Ladies: Part Un

These lovely ladies are a few of my April sponsors, go check them out, I know you'll love them!


Hello! My name is Josie and I blog over at Letters to Sophia. I'm a young mommy to my beautiful girl, engaged to her daddy & we live in a small town in WV. I use my blog to basically share our daily adventures, memories and anything random that comes to the mind of a young, busy momma working full time who loves photography, fashion, blogging and anything girly & baby. So come on over, follow us and join us on our adventure as Sophia grows! Oh! & leave a comment and say hello, I'd love to meet you all as well!





Hi! I'm Mrs. K and I'm the author over at Mrs. K & Captain J My husband's job with the U.S. Army is what prompted me to start writing for the world to see. I had just left family in Tennessee to move up to Alaska to welcome him home from deployment number one. When his deployment was extended a bit more than we intended, I was left in the Last Frontier without knowing a single soul. My internet pals became buddies really quickly! That was years ago and I have since switched  blogging locations. I hope you'll stop by my new location and stay awhile! I blog about life as a military spouse, travel, my oh-so-cute son, and whatever else comes to mind. If you do stop in for a visit, introduce yourself! I love meeting new bloggy pals and following people from all over the world.



My name is Kendra...you can call me Kenj.

I am the owner of the wonderful place called Silkybowties.
I am all over the place. Not so literally though. I can not name one thing that I generally blog about. I am a college student studying sociology and hoping to go to graduate school for social work. I had a troubled past and I just want to help other people. I would drop anything to help someone in need. I am also a independent Beachbody Coach. You know p90x, Insanity, or Turbofire? Yeah, well that's the company I work for. It is beyond beneficial..plus I've lost 40lbs since October! What's not to love? I am super close to my mom and brother. We are a little wolf pack. My brother is 3 years older than me and is one of the biggest role models in my life. You will always here me talking about him and my mom. Usually it'll be a story and you may think I would be with friends, but rather I am with my mom and brother. I tend to hang out with them more than my friends. I also have the cutest puppy in the world! You can call her Poopsy. Don't worry, she doesn't mind. She is a french bulldog. She is just a year and a half old now and will always be a puppy in my eyes. I now work at a hair salon and it is such a fun job. It was hard for the first week, but now it's just plain fun. The stylists are a blast to be around and I actually look forward to coming to work..wow.
Come say hi!

blog // twitter





Photobucket

1 comment:

Josie said...

yay! I'm just now seeing this :) Thanks girl!

Pin It button on image hover