1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, without a doubt, my loved ones. I have the most amazing friends and family, not to mention that adorable little girl of mine, and they make my life complete.
2. Any day is good cause to celebrate . I have a bad habit of always taking things for granted, and forgetting to count my blessings, but I'm trying to remember that every day I'm here, and happy, and healthy, is a day worth celebrating. No matter how bad my problems are, someone has problems that are far worse.
3. The most fun I ever had was the times I've "road tripped" to Alabama with The Hubs. Nothing but the two of us, good music, and the open road. I loved those trips.
4. True friends are always there for you, whether it's in person, over the phone, through texting or gchat, if you need them, they're there. And I'm happy to have a few like that.
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is my future. It's a bit terrifying to think of everything I'll face in my life, but I can't wait to make more memories with M and The Hubs.
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is floating the river with good friends and a good beer!
7. My favorite celebratory food is a cupcake! M calls them cuppie cakes, and then I die from cuteness overload. They're just too adorable and sweet looking! I'll take a single cupcake over a huge slice of cake, any day!
Ok, my loves, I hope you all have fantastic weekends, be sure to come back tomorrow, I've actually got a Saturday Sensationals post for y'all!