Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Life Lately



For the record, I was so terrified after I hit "publish" on yesterday's post. But, y'all were amazing, as usual! Thank you all so much for the sweet comments, tweets, and emails. Once again, my readers have rocked my face off!

I figured I'd lighten it up a bit today and share what our life has been like lately.

  • M is suddenly afraid of everything. I normally wash my car at home, by hand, but last week I ran it through the car wash in town with her in the backseat. She was terrified by the time we came out, and ever since then, everything scares her. And I don't know how to fix it.
  • On a related note, she now has trouble going to sleep. Once we lay her down, she immediately starts crying and saying she's scared. Every night for the past week, B or I have had to sit in her rocking chair until she drifted off. Any advice on how to help this would be greatly appreciated!
  • I finally caved and read the first two books in the 50 Shades series. I read them in 24 hours. And I kinda liked them. That's all I have to say about that.
  • Things have been a bit hectic lately, with B's work schedule, my work schedule, and then cleaning up from the tornado, so my crock pot has become my new BFF. We're thinking of getting matching tattoos. Or, a tattoo for me, and a vinyl decal for her. We've made my mixer very jealous. Anywhoodles, I've been scouring Pinterest for slow cooker recipes, and I may even get around to blogging about my favorites!! (Here's a preview, this one and this one are the best!)
  • I have watched Doc McStuffins approximately 257 times in the last week. M is obsessed, and now I can't get that stupid song out of my head. "I feel better, so much better, thank you Doc, for taking all my ouchies away!" I need some trashy reality tv in my life, pronto!
  • I'm severely depressed that ABC has cancelled GCB. I would protest, or riot, or something, but it would interfere with my tv watching. Clearly I have a problem.
Alright my darlings, M is ready for a nap, and I hear my mountain of laundry calling my name. Hope you all have spectacular Wednesdays!! X's and O's
Photobucket

8 comments:

Joyness Sparkles said...

Busy Mom = Crockpot Cook, I understand.

No advice on the crying thing. I was never into the "no cry" theory, I let mine cry themselves to sleep (not in a mean way...would come in every 10 min. or so till they learned it was time to sleep).

You are the ONLY person I have seen in blogosphere recently that liked GCB! YAY!!! I loved that show and I am also really bummed that it got cancelled. I googled "save GCB petition" found one and signed it. At least it is something. :)

Kodi said...

I can't believe they're canceling GCB either! I know they were basically making fun of us Dallas Girls, but if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at?

B said...

totally read crack pot - ha! It fit well in the sentence, too :)

I am reading the first fifty shades book - I'm hooked, too. Another movie date in the future? :)

B said...

I second your statement about GCB, btw! LOVED it!

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover