- M is suddenly afraid of everything. I normally wash my car at home, by hand, but last week I ran it through the car wash in town with her in the backseat. She was terrified by the time we came out, and ever since then, everything scares her. And I don't know how to fix it.
- On a related note, she now has trouble going to sleep. Once we lay her down, she immediately starts crying and saying she's scared. Every night for the past week, B or I have had to sit in her rocking chair until she drifted off. Any advice on how to help this would be greatly appreciated!
- I finally caved and read the first two books in the 50 Shades series. I read them in 24 hours. And I kinda liked them. That's all I have to say about that.
- Things have been a bit hectic lately, with B's work schedule, my work schedule, and then cleaning up from the tornado, so my crock pot has become my new BFF. We're thinking of getting matching tattoos. Or, a tattoo for me, and a vinyl decal for her. We've made my mixer very jealous. Anywhoodles, I've been scouring Pinterest for slow cooker recipes, and I may even get around to blogging about my favorites!! (Here's a preview, this one and this one are the best!)
- I have watched Doc McStuffins approximately 257 times in the last week. M is obsessed, and now I can't get that stupid song out of my head. "I feel better, so much better, thank you Doc, for taking all my ouchies away!" I need some trashy reality tv in my life, pronto!
- I'm severely depressed that ABC has cancelled GCB. I would protest, or riot, or something, but it would interfere with my tv watching. Clearly I have a problem.
Alright my darlings, M is ready for a nap, and I hear my mountain of laundry calling my name. Hope you all have spectacular Wednesdays!! X's and O's