Monday, June 11, 2012

Everything's Better in Texas

Happy Monday, my lovelies!!

How do you like my new digs!? The ever so fabulous Little Woman hooked me up with a very stylish new design, if I do say so myself!! (If you're needing a blog design, give her a holler!!)

So, I have so, so, so, many things to share with y'all, and not really enough time to do it! We have been busy checking off things on our Summer Bucket List, and now we've got guests coming in tonight or tomorrow, so I've been so swamped, I haven't had the time to share it all with y'all!!

BUT

I promise a SBL update at some point this week, and we may even get a chance to make homemade glitter play dough, which you know I'll have to share with y'all right away.

Anywhoodles, I wanted to stop in really quick and share a bit of information with y'all. The lovely Amanda Faith, from Princess of the Panhandle, and I have been talking, and we wanted to share our big news with y'all today! Starting next Tuesday, we'll start hosting a truly Texas-fied link-up. Texas Tuesday is open to any Texas blogger (anyone really, but I doubt it pertains to anyone outside of Texas!) and it is all about life in Texas. You can write about anything Texas related. Food, music, Texas style, restaurants, places, events, absolutely anything that pertains to Texas. If you know anything about me, you know that I'm insanely proud to be from Texas, so when Amanda mentioned this to me, I was on board immediately! 

(side note, I'm wondering how many times I can write "Texas" in a paragraph without being too repetitive?)

I'm currently working on a button for the link-up, and we'll get it up sometime this week, that way it's ready for next weekend's link-up. We are so excited to kick this off, so we really hope all of you Texas bloggers join in with us. I love showing off what this lovely state has to offer, and what better way than blogging about it and linking up!?

So, if you're a Texas blogger, come join us! And if you aren't, stick around, I swear you'll fall just as much in love with Texas as we already are!!

15 comments:

Amanda Faith said...

Yay! Im so so excited! I can't decide what to write about!

Im loving the new look!

Kelly Marie said...

What about bloggers that WERE in Texas...are currently in MA...and are moving back to TX? hahah

A Cajun Belle said...

Love the new design!

Kendra said...

I love your new design.. I wish I lived in Texas !!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I seriously can't wait to link up -- already have my post ready. I wasn't sure when to schedule it... but now I totally do!

Kodi said...

I'll be here next Tuesday!! I can't wait:)

Love the new design too. Sooo cute!

Meg O. said...

Love your new design! And what a fun linkup idea! :)

Joyness Sparkles said...

Very cute design! I love the colors and love your new button. I think I just may have to participate in this new link up of yours... :)

Lissa @ The Looking Glass said...

awesome blog! love your name- so cute in a very "styled" blog world ;) found you via be freckled! xo

Ashley said...

Everything really is better in TEXAS! Shoutout to us TEXAN girls :))

I just followed, follow back?
I'd really appreciate it :)
http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

Jade Sierra said...

Now following from your neighbor state -- Arkansas! :)
http://justplainjade.blogspot.com

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover