Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Lovelies



Y'all, Friday is trying to kill me. Or just irritate me to the point of tears. Same difference.

I have been so swamped this week, and I expected to get a break today, since most of our Fridays at work are slow, but that's not the case today. So, I'm blogging on my (very late) lunch break.

We've been working away on our Summer Bucket List, and I was going to share some photos today, but the Friday curse struck again, and my photos aren't uploading to the computer for some reason.

Whomp, whomp.

So, instead, I figured I'd share a some lovely things I've found (or wanted!) lately, how's that?

******

I've been wanting new bedding for the longest time now, and One Kings Lane is having a fantastic bedding sale right now!! I will take one to two of each of the following please.

Hello, gorgeous, where have you been all of my life?

I'll take this in a king size, please and thank you.

One of these for the end of the bed.

I don't know why, but I think these are just so lovely.

Please email me for my address after you've purchased them. My anniversary is in a 9 days, so I'd get busy on that! Y'all are going to buy me these things, right??

*****

I came across a tutorial for making a tshirt into a cardigan over at Brassy Apple, and now I need to learn to sew. Can one of you teach me?


Adorable, right? Kaysi from Keeping It Simple made it. Girl's got skills.

*****

Kimmie from Sugar and Dots made over her kitchen and dining room.


And I'm in love. I wonder if I could pay her to come make mine over?

******

And last, but certainly not least: my favorite lovely of the week!! I've got the button for the link up that Amanda and I are hosting next week!!

Texas Tuesday, y'all!!

Are you linking up? It's not just for Texans, but it does need to be Texas related. We're so excited to start this with y'all! The link up will be open early Tuesday morning, and we'll keep it open at least until Wednesday to make sure everyone has the chance to link up! Write your post, grab the button, and come back here (or Amanda's blog!) to link up. Remember, you can write about anything Texas related. Music, food, fashion, places, events, anything your heart desires! I can't wait to read everyone's posts!!

Texas Tuesday


OK, my lovelies, I've got to get back to actually doing work. Have a fantastic weekend! 
 X's and O's

10 comments:

GiGi Cagle said...

Love your post!!! I can't wait to throw one together that is this cute! :)

Amanda Faith said...

Oh I want that pillow too!

Jessica Renee said...

The stuff on One Kings Lane is alway so damn cute - if only I could afford to shop. ha! Love that dining room makeover too!

I can't wait to read what everyone posts for your link up. It's funny how ridiculously proud we Texans can be ;)

Savanah said...

TOTALLY want that pillow!! But can't justify that price! SO cute though.
And I am still absolutely loving your blog design!!!

Angie said...

Uh oh, sorry you had a rough day. Hopefully the rest of your weekend will be better!!!

Im in LOVE with those chairs in that kitchen redo

LWLH said...

I'd like that pillow too, send it my way :)

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover