Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Texas Tuesday {vol. 1}

Hey y'all! Welcome to the very first edition of Texas Tuesday!! 

Now, before I get to my Texas-fied post, let me clue in those who don't know what Texas Tuesday is! Texas Tuesday is the genius idea of Miss Amanda Faith of Princess of the Panhandle. She asked me if I wanted to cohost, and if you know anything about me and my love of all things Texas, you know I jumped right in! It's a blog link-up that's open to anyone, not just Texans, but it has to be Texas related. You can write about anything at all, just as long as it has to do with Texas. It can be anything from Texas fashion, to Texas music, to Texas locations and events. Got it? Good! If you join in (and we hope you do!), just grab the button below, put it in your post, and link up so we can come read it!! 

Ok, let's kick off this Texas Tuesday the right way!! 

When I sat down to write this post, I had no idea what I was going to write about. Not because of lack of topics, I mean, come on, it's Texas! There's plenty to write about!! But how do I pick a favorite? And then, it hit me. Texas music is the thing I love the most! Texas country, to be specific! 

There are so many Texas artists, but my all time, most favorite one, is Kevin Fowler. He is one of the most geuinine Texas artisit I know! He has amazing music, and he's true to his Texas roots. Born and bred in Amarillo, when he couldn't get signed, he took matters into his own hands and recorded and released his debut album, Beer, Bait, and Ammo, all on his own. It sold over 30,000 copies, just in Texas! He then went on to become very well known here in Texas, and he's still kicking it Lone Star State style!

OK, I think I've yacked enough, I'll let Kevin's music do the talking!








And my personal favorite...




See? Told ya he was good! Now it's your turn! Write your own Texas Tuesday post, link up, and then go check out more of Kevin's music. You won't be disappointed!! 

Happy Texas Tuesday, y'all!



Texas Tuesday




8 comments:

Sandra said...

Such great music! It's the way to put me in a great mood!

Southern Sass said...

I love Kevin Fowler! Most of my favorite music is from Texas.

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I hate to tell you this....
I really do.....

I don't like Kevin, buuuuut I do LOVE Texas Country!

Shannon said...

I love love love KF!! Saw him 3 times when I lived in OKC! Met him twice! I have a signed koozie from KF - its the only one I use!!

But I am in loooove with Pat Green!!

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover