Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bloggy Love

I've been a bad blogger. Four different fabulous bloggers awarded me blog awards, and I've never thanked them for it! 

Sarah from A Cat-Like Curiosity and Jules from A Beautiful Day both nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award, English from Be Freckled gave me the One Lovely Blog Award, and Lacey Renea from ...And They Call Me Mommy nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! I am so very, very, very honored, thank you so much ladies!! 




OK, let's start at the beginning, shall we?

Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blog Award

1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you. Thanks again, Sarah, Jules, and English!!
 2. Include a link to their site.
 3. Include the award image in your post. 
 4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
 5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award. 
 6. When nominating, include a link to their site. 
 7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated. 

OK, 7 random facts about me:
 
{1} We have a rooster, a hen, two ducks, and a goose at our house. All roaming around in our backyard.
{2} We also have a pet rabbit named Thelma who lives inside. And no, our house doesn't stink, she's liter box trained.
{3} I finished high school when I was 17.
{4} I had a brain aneurysm at 18.
{5} I got my first job at 14. I worked for a vet who ran a horse breeding program.
{6} I married B at the ripe old age of 20.
{7} I have a total of 6 siblings, 4 brothers and 2 sisters.

OK, here are my nominations:

Holly from A Cajun Belle
Tiffany from Blabbering Thoughts
Nicole from The Tape Diaries
Kourtney from The Queen's Court
Kenj from Silkybowties


Alright, now on to the rules for the Liebster Blog Award 

1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster Blog Award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. Thanks, Lacey Renea!
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself!

Here's who I'm giving the award to:


Yes, that's more than 5, but I couldn't choose just 5!

OK, 5 more random facts about myself. Let me think.....

{1} I had reconstructive knee surgery at 23.
{2} I wash my face with honey. Yes, you read that right. (I should really blog about that)
{3} I'm addicted to Burt's Beeswax lip balm
{4} I'm part of the Pretty Physicist's Pretty Panel
{5} I'm the social media manager for the Blank Canvas Tour. (more on this later in the week!)

If you have already received one of these awards, it's not necessary to blog about it, just consider yourself a rockstar blogger!!

Happy Sunday, my darlings!

11 comments:

Amanda Haney said...

Thank you sweet girl!!

I love that you named your rabbit Thelma. =]

and I will blog about this on Tuesday.

Kenj said...

Thank you thank you! You're awesome! I have two bunnies, and they're both liter box trained. Don't you love that. Their names are Oliver and Olivia!

Amanda said...

YESSSS THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM SO SUPER EXCITED !!!!
xoxoxo
Amanda

kourtney said...

Thank you, thank you!! You're so sweet!
Love that you have so many little creatures at your house! Cute!
Yes, please let us know how you wash your face with honey!!

GiGi Cagle said...

Thank You for all this love! You know I love your blog and all the wonderful things that go with it! :)

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Whuh!!? Thank you so much!!!

LWLH said...

Thank you lovah!!

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover