If you've never heard of the Cardboard Diet (or #cbdiet), go here to get all the details!
- Weigh-In: After I gained those pesky two pounds back, I maintained my weight from Friday through Monday, which was pretty frustrating, but seeing as how I was.... emotional, bloated, and in "EAT ALL THE SWEET THINGS" mode... I'm claiming that as a win too. I haven't weighed in since Monday because we've been at my mom's and she doesn't have a scale. I'm calling this vacation.
- Exercise Completed: We hit the pool and swam on Friday, then it rained all weekend, so we were stuck in the house, but we dusted off the old Wii and got busy. Between Wii tennis and bowling, I burned a whole lotta calories. FYI: 55 minutes of Wii tennis burns 412 calories. 75 minutes burns 562. Two days of Wii tennis makes you feel like you've been hit by a Mack truck. It's definitely a workout.
- Splurge/Guilty Pleasure: Um, yeah, I had a mini Dairy Queen Oreo Cheesequake blizzard on Tuesday. It was worth every calorie. All 380 of them. Then I had a chopped beef sandwich yesterday. Like I said, I'm on vacation. I'm terrified of stepping on the scale once I get back home.
- Success Story: Does it count that I've tried to stay under my calorie intake each day I've been at my mom's? Oh, and I passed up a seriously delicious looking chili dog for lunch. That's a win, right?
- Recipes: The first night we were here my mom made Skillet Steak and Onions from Skinnytaste. Holy cannoli, it was good! Plus, it was only 95 calories for a 1/2 cup serving. Make this, pronto! Also, on Sunday I wanted a quick lunch, and didn't feel like cooking much, so I warmed up some canned chicken and a can of fat free refried beans, mixed it up with some salsa and lettuce, and chowed down. Extremely good and 220 per bowl. Confession: I ate two bowls!
Breakfast: Three egg whites, salsa, and a kiwi.
One hour of Wii tennis will make you extremely red faced.
B even got in on the Wii action. He's the baseball champ.
My second week wasn't as good as my first week, but I'm going home today, so I plan on getting back into my routine and kicking some serious tail. I'm definitely more motivated than I ever have been before, and I feel like this time, I'm going to be successful. Hopefully I don't eat my foods and give into the ice cream craving I'm having right now!
Have a good Thursday, m'dears! And if you're joining us on the #cbdiet, or if you're on MyFitnessPal, let me know!! I'd love to follow along!