New to the Cardboard Box Diet? Go here for all the details!
Y'all, I figured this week would be horrible since I pretty much took this week off, but it ended up being pretty good. Let's get to the details, shall we?
- Weigh-In: I'm down three pounds from last Thursday!!
- Exercise Completed: Honestly, I didn't do any "formal" exercise. Saturday we went to a street dance, and between taking M seven times to a bathroom three blocks away, and dancing with her until I was exhausted, I think I got plenty of exercise that night. Then I did quite a bit of yard work yesterday, which, according to MyFitnessPal, burned almost 300 calories. So, yeah, I think I did a bit of exercising this week.
- Splurge/Guilty Pleasure: Ugh, on Saturday I had two Dr Peppers and a hot dog. And then I had chocolate pudding last night. Shhh, don't tell.
- Success Story: One word: water. Water has become my best friend. And I'm actually not completely hating salads anymore, so there's that.
- Recipes: The only recipe I have this week is for braised cabbage. We went to my mom's for dinner on Monday, and she made quick skillet steak (yes, again, it's my new favorite!) and braised cabbage. The cabbage was sooooo good! I may or may not have taken leftovers and ate it for lunch the next day. And I was so busy eating it, I forgot to take photos. You can find the recipe here, and I'm not 100% sure about the calories, but there's no way it's that much.
- Photos: I keep forgetting to take photos, so it's back to a inspirational photo for this week.
If you're doing the #CBDiet, let me know! And if you're on MyFitnessPal, add me!
Have a great Thursday, m'dears!