Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fresh Start

I have been such a bad blogger, and I feel like I owe y'all a million and one apologies, but I doubt you want to hear them. So, let's skip that, m'kay?

Today is July 1st. 2012 is half way over, and I'm looking back on the first 6 months of this year, and I'm not liking what I see. As a wife, as a mom, as a blogger, nor as a person in general. I feel like so far this year I've been in a rut, and it's slowly affecting every area of my life. And I've had enough. I've had enough of my laziness, I've had enough of my excuses, and I've had enough of my procrastinating. I feel like I've had a million and one "fresh starts" and I always mess them up. I do so well for a little while, and then it's right back to my old habits, and I'm praying this time I can break the cycle. I want to be a certain type of person, and it's going to take a lot to get me there, but I will do it. 



There are quite a few areas that I'm working on, like my blogging, my health, my Christianity, and being a better wife and mom. Last month I came across #SheReadsTruth, and I immediately fell in love with it. It has helped me grow closer to the Lord, and it's changing my life in amazing ways. I also decided to join in with Lauren (From Texas) on her Cardboard Box Diet. I signed up for MyFitnessPal (ohheyitsj, find me y'all!) and I'm tracking everything I eat and every calorie I burn. I'm down a bit over 2 pounds in three days, so I know something's going right! I've also been trying to spend more time with B, his work schedule is so crazy, and it's starting to take it's toll on us, but we're finding ways to stay strong. We text when he isn't here, and, since he works nights, once I lay M down for a nap, I go cuddle up with him for a bit. It's not the same as having here by my side at night, but I think it helps. M and I have buckled down on checking things off on the Summer Bucket List, and she's absolutely loving it! 

And, as far as the blogging thing, I have seriously been slacking. Some sensational people have given me blog awards, and talked highly about me on their blogs, and I haven't even thanked them! So, this is going to change. I will start taking the time to handle all of my bloggy business, even if it kills me. Because even though it doesn't seem that way, I appreciate y'all so very, very much. Each of my readers, my sponsors, and my bloggy friends, y'all have no idea how much y'all mean to me.

Thanks so much for sticking with me, even though I've been MIA, y'all rock my face off.

Stay awesome, m'dears. X's and O's.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Good for you, girl!! That's a tough step to take, but I'm SO proud of you! And just know that you have sooo many people standing with you as you start this journey. :) I'm so excited for you!! XOXO

Apples AndGlue said...

I'm glad you're blogging, especially since HELLO! you got me all into it again lol. Seriously tho, priorities are important and being a wife and a mom is more important. :) I'll jut bug you on twitter lol

English Anderson said...

Awesome, can't wait to see what happens, and how much happier you are when you succeed! I'll need to check out that diet site, I need some serious help over here.

Ashley said...

Oh I feel the exact same way girl. I'm trying to make plans to get my act together too.

Angie said...

We all get in those ruts but the important thing is to be able to drag ourselves out of them!! You go girl, you can do it :)

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton outlet stores, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, chanel handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

nike huarache, sac hermes, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ralph lauren, true religion outlet, air jordan, longchamp, hollister, air max pas cher, sac longchamp, north face, air max, barbour, sac burberry, mulberry, air max, michael kors pas cher, hogan outlet, vanessa bruno, polo lacoste, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louboutin, michael kors, north face, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors, nike tn, true religion outlet, longchamp, timberland, nike free pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, ray ban sunglasses, new balance pas cher, hollister, lululemon outlet online, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, air force, sac louis vuitton, nike free, nike roshe, oakley pas cher

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, instyler, canada goose, reebok outlet, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, rolex watches, vans shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, ugg boots, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, ugg boots, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg australia, mont blanc, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose uk, bottega veneta, p90x, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, uggs, marc jacobs, ghd

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, toms shoes, swarovski crystal, air max, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, oakley, hollister, converse, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet store online, air max, ralph lauren, lancel, converse shoes, moncler, louboutin, timberland boots, baseball bats, canada goose, pandora jewelry, hollister, ray ban, moncler outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler, parajumpers, ugg, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, ugg, swarovski, hollister clothing store, moncler, rolex watches, gucci, vans, thomas sabo

Pin It button on image hover